On our birthday, we look back on what we have achieved and feel immensely grateful.
Everything we have done has only been possible with your support!
Thank you to our energetic volunteers and supporters!
Even though there are only 2 candles in our cake, it feels like there should be more, because we have really done a lot:
- More than 116 500 hot meals provided to medics
- 104 medics restored to Latvian countryside
- 68 volunteers trained
- Last wishes of 15 terminally ill people granted
- We have provided hospice care in our own homes for 12 patients using donated funds
- 1 750 patients at palliative care units
- We have found our temporary home and soon we plan to establish the first hospice hospital in Latvia
- To better achieve our goals, we have set up a social enterprise
- With the support of the Ministry of Welfare, from 01.10.2021 we will provide state-funded hospice care for 10 adults and their family members at the same time